Reservation Rules and policy:
A deposit payment is required to confirm the reservation.
Room balance is payable at the resort upon check-in.
Cancellation Policy :
Peak season (20 December to 8 January): Deposit is not refundable. Modification on the booking should be notified minimum 20 days prior arrival. Past this period, in case of cancellation or No show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
High season (9 January to 30 April- 1st July to 30 September): Deposit payment is not refundable. Modification on the booking should be notified minimum 15 days prior to arrival. Past this period, in case of cancellation or No show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Low season (1st May to 30 June- 1st October to 19 December): If cancelled up to 5 days before arrival, the deposit is refunded less 50%. If canceled later or no show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
All children are welcome.
Free! One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child’s cot/crib.
One child from 3 to 8 years is charged THB 350 per person per night when using existing beds (without extra bed).
One older child or adult is charged THB 1000 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds permitted in a room is 1. Infants are not included in the maximum occupancy.
Supplements for children sharing the room without extra bed are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- All rates are net, and include VAT, service charge and breakfast.
- In case of late arrival, the room will be kept for 24 hours and then may be released
- Check-in time is 1:00 PM. Early check-in is subject to availability.
- Check-in time is at 13:00 and check-out time is at 12:00.
- Late check-out within the period of 12:00 noon till 18:00 will be applied 50% room charge.
- Welcome drink upon arrival.
- Honeymooners: Complimentary Fruit Basket and Flowers